People living in different parts of India celebrate Raksha Bandhan in different ways. This festival is dedicated to the love and responsibility between brothers and sisters which belongs to the month of Shravana. The Indian calendar corresponds to August in the Gregorian calendar.
Before the arrival of Raksha Bandhan, the sisters start to buy specially decorated Rakhis for their brothers from the market and in the form of colored threads, silver Rakhis, bracelets, amulets, and other accessories. Men’s bracelet. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan. You can also gift it to your beloved brother.
On Raksha Bandhan Day, brothers and sisters put on new clothes and celebrate in front of their parents, elders, and grandparents. The ceremony includes lighting the Diya or earthen lamp representing the god of fire and is performed by the Aarti. They prayed for the happiness of their brothers and wore tilaks on their foreheads. In addition, the fraternity gets a piece of candy/dessert or nuts, and at the end, the rakhi is tied to the brother’s wrist.
Rakhi Gifts by Brother
After tying Rakhi on their brother’s wrist, it is the brother’s turn to offer his sister a special gift in the form of Rakhi’s return. The gift can be in the form of money, or it can be a gift in the form of a special rakhi gift basket from an online or offline gift shop, dress, jewelry, or other similar gifts. Brothers who want to offer their sisters something unique and extraordinary can check out Rakhi’s impressive mutual gifts for sisters online.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes & WhatsApp Messages for Brother
- Thank you for always being my supporting pillar. I am lucky to have a brother like you. Happy Rakshasa Festival!
- Thank you for being my partner, my protector, it is also very strange to me. You are the best brother in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thank you for giving me the footprints of my childhood, my beloved brother, my guardian, and the only one who knows me thoroughly. Thank you for being there all the time. Happy Raksha Bandhan brothers!
- I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and longevity, dear brother, sending many love and best wishes, Happy Raksha Bandhan,
- You have always been my best friend, holding my hand and ensure my path There are no obstacles. There is no better brother in this world than you. I always wish you all the best in your life. Happy Rakshasa Bandhan!
- You have always been my motivation, and you have always made the impossible possible. This is my brother, nothing more than a superman who makes the path smoother. I love your brother.
- In times of difficulty, you are the only one who supports me; you are the one who shakes his legs with my happiness. There is no day in my life that you are not there. I love you my brother very much.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the whole universe for choosing me as your sister.
- You are the luckiest person on the whole earth because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me like you do my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes & WhatsApp Messages for Brother
- Having a sister like you is like having the best friend in life! We promise to create more happy memories together. Happy Rakshasa Bandhan, Beautiful Sister!
- Dear sister, this Raksha Bandhan, I promise to always be your savior and always by your side no matter what, I am sending you lots of blessings and gifts for you!
- The sacred thread you tie to my wrist will further strengthen our bond of love and fill my heart with more love for you. You are the best sister in the world!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan! God bless my angel sister’s happiness, health, and success! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- We laugh,cry, play and fight. The happy and sad moments we share strengthen our bond. I wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I look forward to the day when you will see how you sacredly bind such a rakhi throughout the year. On my wrist and pray to God for my happiness. Dear sister, I hope our bond will grow stronger every day.
- It is great to grow up with someone like you; a person you can trust, a person who is important to everything! I love your dear sister…Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You took my hand and took me on the road I dared not explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures, dear sister.
- The most amazing thing about having a sister is like having the best friend in life. Thank you for being by my side. Happy Rakhi’s my Angel sister!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Brother
- Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together. – Robert Rivers
- Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Proverb
- If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now. – AmauryNolasco
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero- Marc Brown
- I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.―Author Unknown
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers. – Terri Guillemets
- He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal. – Gregg Levoy
- There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother. – Astrid Alauda
- My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart – Unknown
- A friend is a brother who was once a bother. – Unknown
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister
- A brother is a friend given by Nature. – Jean Baptiste Legouve
- For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands. – Christina Rossetti
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. – Isadora James
- To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or confidence, it is to have a soulmate for life. – Victoria Secunda
- We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.– Adriana Trigiani
- The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. – Cali Rae Turner
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.– Amy Li
- Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.- Unknown
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Both
- Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.– Jane Austen
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.– Marian Sandmaier
- Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. – Susan Scarf Merrell
- Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.– Vietnamese Proverb