How to get taller Naturally
Before we get into the discussion on How To Get Taller Naturally, the techniques which are prevalent to increase the height first letters understand it is even possible to grow your height and what are the major factors which determine a person’s height.
It is a scientifically proven fact that 62-85% of a person’s height is dependent on his or her genetics that is Genetics plays a very important role when it comes to a person’s height so if you are a person whose parents are taller than you might get a height to wish you desire but in case if parents are relative Lee less tall than in that case you may suffer from severe problems to get your desired height. Although it is the fact that 60% to 85% of your height depends on Genetics we cannot even deny the fact even that 15% to 40% of the height depends on other factors.
There are usually two important factors other than Genetics which important role-
Through a scientific and statistical study, it is been observed that a good amount of protein can increase your height positively. For example, after the war to the Japanese had access to more fish which increased the average height of the country by 3 inches? Not only in Japan but also in Denmark the same has been observed (because of high per capita income).
One of the major factors except nutrition and genetics is exercise. Exercises help individuals to stretch his or her muscle due to which an individual can even gain height up to reasonable inches.
So with the above factors and with their analysis, we can conclude that an individual can gain a reasonable amount of height even when Genetics is not in his favor.
People often do the mistake of consuming excess protein and ignoring other required nutrients like Iron, vitamin D, and calcium.
So one should always aim and aspire to have a balanced diet.
Your diet should include
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh vegetables
- Whole grains
You should limit or avoid foods containing
- Tran’s fats
- Saturated fats
Other important nutrition-
Calcium –In case of any medical condition or older age, one is suffering low bone density then he or she should consume a good amount of calcium. It’s often recommended that women over age 50 and men over age 70 should consume 1,200 milligrams (mg) of calcium per day.
Vitamin D is also good for bone health. Common sources of vitamin D are tuna, fortified milk, and egg yolks. If you aren’t getting enough vitamin D in your diet, talk to your doctor about taking a supplement to meet your recommended daily amount.
Is only a balanced diet enough?
Well, the answer is NO as once you set your diet plan you need good digestion. It is advised the person should properly sleep according to the requirements and set standards.
It’s suggested that:
- Newborns up to 3 months old should at least get 14-17 hours of sleep each day
- Infant’s ages 3-11 months old get 12-17 hours
- Toddler’s ages 1-2 years get 11-14 hours
- Young children ages 3-5 years old get 10-13 hours
- Children ages 6-13 get nine to 11 hours
- Teenagers ages 14-17 get eight to 10 hours
- Adults ages 18-64 get seven to nine hours older adults ages 65 and older get seven to eight hours
Getting extra sleep may even increase HGH production, so go ahead and take that power nap
Must do Exercises
Exercises are the third most important factor which contributes to the height of an individual. Although various exercises are recommended by various athletes to increase the height but let’s discuss limited exercises which will sure shot increase your height and will also relatively take less time.
It is shocking to know that hours and hours of sitting can also affect the height of an individual by affecting his or her spinal cord. The pelvic shift is an exercise that person can do, to not only remove the negative impacts of sitting but also to boost his height.
Do the following steps for the pelvic shift-
- Lie on the mat with the shoulders flat on the floor.
- Keep your arms stretched out on the sides with palms down.
- Bend your knees and draw your feet close to the buttocks.
- Arch your back so that the pelvis is lifted.
- Tuck the buttocks and let the legs and shoulders support your weight.
- Hold the position for at least 30 seconds and repeat.
Hanging makes you taller
Hang your body with the support of your hands does help you stretch out your muscles. Generally, people hang down at a bar. To make this exercise increase height an extra mile, do two or three pull-ups. This will stretch your muscles and will boost your height.
Do the following steps for hanging
- Jump up and hang on to the bar.
- Keep your arms and spine straight.
- Remain in the position for 30 seconds.
- Repeat the same at least three times daily.
- Puppy pose
This exercise helps to increase height as it flexes your spine, leg muscles and makes your bones grow longer.
Do the following steps for puppy pose-
- Start with positioning your all fours – hands, and knees – on the mat.
- Line up your knees with your hips and your hands with your shoulders.
- Tangle your toes and walk your hands forward a few inches.
- Stretch your hips backward halfway to your feet and feel a good stretch in the lower body.
- Hold this position for 60 seconds and relax.
With the above-given exercises in the balanced diet plan, one can easily gain significant inches of height.
In order to maximize the health benefits, one has to start yoga as a daily practice or at least start Surya Namaskar which is really beneficial in getting stronger and healthier.